Dyspraxia Support Group Teesside arranges activities and sessions to support people with dyspraxia. The group has been running since 2016.
What do we offer?
• Two support groups; parents/carers with children and adults with dyspraxia
• Free workshops based on specific issues affecting individuals with dyspraxia (life skills, educational classes including handwriting, spelling & grammar and job search support)
• Social activities like quizzes and group activities
• Talks from professionals obtaining advice and support (occupational therapist and job coaches)
• One to one sessions running every Friday
• Work place experience and confidence building for people who have dyspraxia
• We offer training and consultation to local organisations about dyspraxia
Contact Pritthijit Datta on 07804368585 for further information.